Studio 4 like all our other studios is flooded with natural daylight. Containing an SSL 4056 E 56 channel with G series computer it’s a lovely room for creative writing, collaborating, overdubbing and mixing. The control room also has a separate vocal booth.
- SSL 4056 E 56 channel with G series computer and updates.
- Pro Tools HD Native
- PMC MB2 XBD with Bryston amplification
- Monitors: ATC SCM25A/Focal SM6/Genelec 1032A/KRK V8/Adam A8X and NS10s
- API rack with 2x 550aEQs, 2x 550bEQs
- GML 8200
- API rack with 2x 525 compressors
- BSS 402
- Chandler TG1
- Culture Vulture
- Empirical Labs Distressor
- Eventide Omnipressor
- Transient Designer
- Tube-Tech CL1B
- UA 1176
- Custom Stereo compressor based on SSL mix buss compressor
- Universal Audio 6176
- AMS 1580 digital delay/harmonizer
- Roland SDE 3000
- Eventide H3000
- Eventide Eclipse
- Lexicon PMC 70 x 2
- DBX 120x Subharmonic Synthesiser
- Yamaha SPX1000
- Yamaha SPX 90
- Dimension D
- EMT 240 Plate
£350 per 10-hour Day
Includes full use of equipment and a dedicated assistant. Engineers available for an additional fee.Get in touch
'Studio 4 is an excellent mix room with the SSL 4000 desk, good selection of outboard and great value.
With a handy small vocal booth, monitoring which is spot on, and the room has daylight. All in the wonderful hub of Rak studios'
Grammy Award winning producer, mixer and engineer